I'm a web developer with a passion for UI/UX and a Master’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology from the U of Waterloo Engineering. Using my background in tech start-up, management and fashion, I bring everything I love about the process of creating, user-centric design and innovation to every line of code I write.
- React, Vue, Node, TypeScript, REST API, GraphQL, Gatsby, Contentful, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JS, jQuery
- Version control & open-source code (Git, Github), Paired & mob programming
- Responsive design, UI/UX design mindset, Best practices, Completed W3C’s Web Accessibility Course
- Project management, Problem-solving, Leadership, Certified Management Consultant designation courses
Junior Web Developer | 8/2020 - Present / InVintory
- Use Vue.js, Stylus, Prismic and Sketch to manage UI elements for the performance and accessibility of web apps, which provide elevated wine collecting experiences including 3D cellar management
- Use Node.js and TypeScript to design and enhance REST APIs and database structures as well as contribute to planning the product architectures
- Work closely with the design team to discuss user-centric designs
- Built a React-based blog site under the supervision of a senior engineer to attract new clients
- Used React, Gatsby, GraphQL, Contentful, Styled Components and Github
Shopify Developer | 5/2020 - 7/2020 / ShopHERE (developed by City of Toronto, Digital Main Street and Shopify)
- Collaborated with City of Toronto and Digital Main Street to support small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 by volunteering to build ecommerce Shopify sites
Management Consultant - Graduate Practicum | 3/2018 - 7/2018 / Accelerator Centre, Waterloo, ON
- Provided recommendations to promote inclusivity for women in tech startup sector
- This opportunity led me to think to myself, ‘Why don’t I work as a developer in tech myself?’.